Your Official CCMF Pre-Game Checklist
Hey CCMFer’s! As CCMF approaches, you need to know some important information about the fest.
We know you’re excited, but with excitement comes the possibility of forgetting something. Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered so you don’t forget to bring or do anything before the fest!
Here is your Official CCMF Pre-Game Checklist:
- Register your CCMF wrist band. Be sure to activate your wristbands before the fest so that you can walk right in when things kick-off!
- Download the CCMF app. The CCMF app is the perfect way to schedule which artists you want to see so you don’t miss the their performance. Plus, we added new ones!
- Turn on On-Site Notifications. Once you’ve downloaded the app, be sure to make sure you turned on your phone’s Bluetooth and opted in for notifications. You’ll be able to walk around the festival grounds and easily learn what’s going on, and tips of what to try!
- Figure out how you’re getting to and from the fest. Whether you’re catching an uber, having someone drop you off, or parking off-site, make sure you know the details. Pick-up/drop-off is at the festival entrance, and shuttle service will be from the Myrtle Beach City Lot. For more information about parking, visit our CCMF 101 page.
- Know what to bring. It’s important you have everything you need when you get to the festival so that you don’t miss any of the great performances we have scheduled. Here’s a few things we strongly recommend everyone bring with them:
- I.D (get this checked at the I.D. station first thing each day to drink)
- Cell phone
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable apparel (it’s gonna get hot!)
- Small backpack/purse (must be 12”x12” or smaller)
- Know what NOT to bring. We want to make sure that everyone at the fest has a great time. In order to ensure that, there are a some items which are not allowed at the festival. This items include: fireworks, explosives of any kind, weapons, bladder style backpacks, bota bags, firearms or weapons of any kind, drugs, drug paraphernalia, outside alcohol, food and drinks including water bottles, kites, coolers, umbrellas, metal or wood flagpoles, audio recording devices, professional video or photography equipment, tents, framed backpacks, chairs of any kind including foldable, laser pointers, pets and animals.
- Last, but certainly not least, Be Kind! We want to have everyone’s memories of CCMF be about the great music, great times, and the great people the met at the fest! To reward those who help make that happen, we’re promoting positivity for all our guests. If you’re kind at CCMF, CCMF might reward you for it! For more information, go to: http://carolinacountrymusicfest.com/news/ready-get-day-made-carolina-country-music-fest/
- Thursday Night Party. This year the Thursday Night Concert is located at the Coors Light Main Stage, the big daddy. Meet us there when the gates open at 6pm to see Montgomergy Gentry, Bretty Young and many more!
- Main Entrance. The main entrance to the festival moved down just a bit to the corner of Kings and 9th. You’ll see it. : )
- Shopping. Check out Shop and Play Row for all the latest country ‘must haves’ on site.
- Eating. The good food…. Oh yes, Food Row – get on that!
That’s a start, CCMFer’s! More questions? Visit our FAQ page. Safe travels and we’ll see you at the beach!