Still Need Tickets? Here’s Some Tips To Stay Safe!
Uncategorized | May 28, 2019
We wanted to take a moment to discuss an important topic: fake tickets and wristbands.
CCMF wants to ensure all our attendees have an awesome time, and that starts by making sure you get in the gates! We know some of y’all still need to get those last minute tickets, so here are a few tips to remember for safe ticket purchasing.
- Make sure that you only buy tickets from a trusted and reliable source!* The only authorized sellers of official Carolina Country Music Fest tickets are:
- The official CCMF box office, located at our Will Call office at Ground Zero
- The official CCMF ticket purchasing website
*Consider that tickets advertised on any other source such as auction sites, social media and fan forums may be fake or non-existent, however authentic the seller may seem and even if they’re advertised at or above face value.
- AVOID scalpers on the street or near the festival grounds! There’s a good chance that those tickets are fake or even stolen. If the price seems too good to be true, it almost always is!
- Don’t post pictures of your tickets online! We love seeing all the photos of your wristbands but your tickets and ticket receipts are a different story. We do have a social media photo posting contest for wristbands, just don’t post your RFID numbers on the inside of the wristband in the photos. All it takes is one clear picture of your receipt, and scalpers could forge your hard-earned tickets.
- Get personal information (and credibility)! If you’re buying wristbands from someone, see if you can verify their personal information. Finding them on social media, or seeing their ID may be a good sign that you’re working with someone legitimate – and might give you information to use against them if they provide you with a fake ticket or inactive wristband!
Just as an additional reminder to those of you who already have your tickets, but still need to pick up your wristbands, be sure to read our ticket claiming policy at the top of the CCMF Will Call page. If you have any questions, hit us up on social, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.