Top 5 Things to Say to get Your CCMF Swag & Tickets for Black Friday!
All our past CCMFer’s know the time to get the CCMF swag is Black Friday. Every year the boss approves the markdown but for one day only. We get this question all the time, “when are you going to have another sale?” Ummm, we’re not. So, we compiled these oneliners for you to tell your significant other, which could be your momma, your baby daddy, or yourself, so you’re sure to score some CCMF swag for Christmas – or just because you deserve it, dang it! Hell yeah. Get that CCMF swag!
Sale starts at midnight, 12:01 am to be exact, on Thanksgiving night. You have 24 hours to get it! Ticket holders, you’ll get an email with a promo code to shop. If you don’t have a ticket, honey, you better get on it. Tickets are going fast. VIP sold out last year and it’s going to sell out a lot sooner at the rate tickets are flying right now. We have payment plans so make sure to get on that – as soon as you purchase your ticket on Black Friday, your promo code to get the super discounted CCMF merchandise will be emailed to you with your ticket email confirmation. Don’t wait!
- Dear self, I am a badass. I deserve these tickets and this swag and I’m buying this. They have payment plans. I got this. I am going to look some kinda hella sexy in that shirt. Selfie queen about to be on point. Ummmmhmmmm.
- Sweetheart, you don’t know what I wouldn’t do for tickets to CCMF and you know that adorable CCMF hoodie that has a beer koozie in the front? Because you know I like to double fist my beers but this hoodie, this is everything. It keeps one cold while I’m working on the other. You know what beer does to me, baby. (wink wink)
- But Momma, this sale is only one time a year. The Carolina Country Music Fest BOSS said so. And I promise to clean my room every week, spotless plus do the dishes and wash your car and make straight A’s. (edit as you see fit)
- Honey, but all I want for Christmas is CCMF tickets and a cute tank top. (pouty sexy face)
- Daddy, Momma said buy the tickets. You know we don’t want Momma upset at Christmas. Oh, and she said don’t forget the matching t-shirts and hats. She wants family pictures.
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy Thanksgiving!