Everything You Need to Know About CCMF’s Rescheduling
CCMF 2021 | June 10-13
Dear CCMF Family,
After much deliberation, it’s with a heavy heart we announce the postponement of Carolina Country Music Fest until June 10-13, 2021. We understand many of y’all hoped to still gather together on the beach this year – and we did, too.
The uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 made it increasingly clear that moving CCMF to 2021 was the best decision to protect the health and safety of fans, the community, artists, and CCMF staff. We appreciate everyone’s patience and support as we worked tirelessly with the obstacles surrounding, yet again, the CCMF postponement. We want to thank our artists and their managers for working around the clock with us on scheduling to bring back our headliners; LUKE COMBS, ERIC CHURCH, DARIUS RUCKER and JAKE OWEN + many more and surprises to come! A special thank you to OUR FANS, sponsors, partners and Myrtle Beach officials for supporting us during this crazy time.
Let’s just say it. 2020 sucks. We were all looking forward to partying together on the beach with these amazing artists (our best lineup yet!) and yet again, another event has been stripped from ALL our calendars. To give you even more to look forward to and pass the time a little easier, we’re offering all of these incentives from ourselves, sponsors and partners, plus we have lots of big prizes to give away each month until we can see each other again, June 10-13, 2021.
2020 Ticket Holders AUTOMATICALLY Rollover for 2021!
If you’ve got tickets to CCMF 2020 and are looking forward to partying with us at the beach in June, you’re all set! 2020 tickets will automatically roll-over to 2021; you don’t need to do anything else! Plus, we’ve got some sweet perks that are included in your 2021 rollover tickets!
CCMF 2021 Ticket Rollover Incentives1:
- Our headliners are all in! Luke Combs, Eric Church, Darius Rucker and Jake Owen are back + more artists announcements coming soon! Click here to see the official CCMF full lineup.
- Current 2020 ticket holders all have lower ticket pricing than available for 2021! With tickets rolling over, there will be NO EARLY BIRD SALE for 2021, and all 2020 ticket holders have tickets lower than new 2021 tickets! There’s a limited supply of 2021 tickets left, so if you have a friend who needs one, act now!
- 30 minutes early entry into the fest each day
- Pre-loaded $20 CCMF bucks on your wristband to use for drinks or merch
- Entered to win the Ultimate CCMF prize pack: Super VIP tickets, Meet and Greets, Backstage Tour, Beer Money on Your Wristband, Free Beer for Year from our friends at Coors Light and CCMF Prize Packs!
- Hundreds of chances to win amazing prizes now until the fest;
- Free Beer for a Year (20 chances to win from our friends at Coors Light!)2
- 3 day/2 Night Myrtle Beach Vacation from VisitMyrtleBeach.com3
- Ticket Upgrades
- Meet and Greets
- CCMF Prize Packs
- Coors Light Prize Packs
- A pair of Ariat Boots (up to a $200 value) from our friends at Wild West Boots
- A pair of Dan Post Dingo Tan Buck The Rules Women’s Snip Toe Boots (retail price is $119.99) for our friends at Lebo’s
IF YOU’RE ROLLING OVER YOUR TICKETS TO 2021 YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO A THING – YOUR 2020 TICKETS AUTOMATICALLY ROLLOVER WITH ALL THE INCENTIVES ABOVE.
Still Have Questions?
We’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked questions about the rescheduling, and gathered them in one spot. If you still have questions, please contact email@example.com.
CCMF Rescheduling Questions
- Prize, donated, and tickets gifted by the festival will all rollover to 2021 tickets without incentives. All 2020 ticket holders (including payment plan customers, and customers who purchased 2020 tickets through the CCMF Ticket Exchange prior to August 11, 2020) will have their tickets rolled over to 2021 tickets, with all incentives, for no additional cost, or with any additional actions needed.
- No Purchase Necessary. One entry per valid email address. All 2020 CCMF ticket holders are automatically entered to win. Must be 21 or older to enter or win and provide DOB proof via driver’s license. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are not eligible to enter or win. 20 total winners will be drawn. Winners will be selected throughout the course of the prize window starting September 24, 2020 until December 3, 2020. Celebrate Responsibly! ‘Beer for a Year’ will be prized in the form of a $300 prepaid card to purchase beer for the year to enjoy with your friends. For more chances to win, click here.
- Good through May 2021.
Special Thanks to Our Awesome Partners