Become a Volunteer
Trade your time for a Carolina Country Music Fest® experience you will never forget!
Opportunities are open in various areas, including but not limited to:
- Will Call / Wristband Exchange
- Guest Services / Hospitality
- Main Gate / Ticketing
- Staff Check In / Out
In exchange for becoming a CCMF Volunteer, you’ll receive:
- General admission access to all 4 days of CCMF
- A volunteer t-shirt
- An unforgettable experience!
Please read the volunteer requirements below and the terms & conditions outlined below completely before submitting an application. Individual volunteer positions will be available based on festival needs.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP
Thanks! We have your info. We will be sending out a link to sign up for shifts soon. See ya at the beach!
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older on or before May 31, 2023. (Must show valid ID matching name on registration)
- You will be required to pay a $150 ticket deposit with a valid debit or credit card. You will be required to pay the deposit at the time of registration.
- The card you use will be refunded the $150 ticket deposit within 30 days of the end of the festival, as long as you complete your work requirements and follow the volunteer rules.
- If you do not check in or out of your volunteer shifts at the staff check in tent, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Volunteers are required to work two 8-hour shifts (16 hours total) in order to complete their work requirements. This includes signing in and out at the staff check in tent.
- Each volunteer must sign up with their own email address.
- Volunteers are not permitted to share email addresses when registering and must provide their valid email address in order to receive scheduling information and all CCMF communications.
- Volunteers must be on time for all scheduled shifts. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early before your shifts to allow ample time for check in.
- Parking is provided for volunteers and information regarding volunteer parking will be communicated via email once you have signed up for your shifts.
- Volunteers must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes.
- Volunteers will be provided (1) volunteer t-shirt to wear while working and are not permitted to wear this shirt when they are not working their shift.
- Volunteers are expected to be prepared for the elements.
- Bring sunscreen and prepare for inclement weather.
- It is highly encouraged that all valuables are left at home; there is no secure storage space for volunteers. Carolina Country Music Fest® is not responsible for any personal belongings that are lost or stolen before, during, and after the event.
- There is zero tolerance for volunteers caught drinking or under the influence of illegal drugs. You will be subject to standard legal action and you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you are caught stealing, under the influence, or passing your wristband during a shift, you will lose your access to the festival and will forfeit your deposit.
- Approved volunteers will be given a 4-day volunteer wristband providing General Admission access into the festival. This is a non-transferrable wristband. Volunteer wristbands cannot be upgraded.
Festival Volunteer Shifts
There are two shifts per day for nearly all volunteer positions and scheduling will vary based on the position.
Shift scheduling will be available to volunteers in the order in which applications and deposits are received; so be sure to register & pay early in order to get first dibs on your desired shifts!
How To Apply:
- Read and agree to all the information, terms & conditions, and requirements provided on how to be a CCMF volunteer.
- Complete the CCMF volunteer application and pay your deposit in full by May 15, 2023. Click here to access our Volunteer Applications.
- All volunteers must pay a $150 ticket deposit prior to being accepted as a volunteer. All volunteers who show up for their scheduled shifts, complete the requirements and follow all outlined rules will be fully refunded for their $150 deposit within 30 days of the festival ending.
- Be sure to provide a valid email address and note you cannot share email addresses with another volunteer. This is how you will be contacted between now and the festival.
- You will receive a confirmation email stating your application and payment have been accepted. Once you receive this email, you have secured your place as a volunteer for 2023!
How to Select Your Shifts:
- Once you have submitted your application, paid your deposit and received your confirmation email – you will be added to the volunteer list.
- Volunteers will receive an email providing access and instructions to select their shifts in the order in which their application and deposit was received.
- Shift selection will begin the week of May 8th and will be released in the order in which applications and deposits were received.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully in order to ensure you successfully select and secure your shifts.
- You must be available to work the shifts you sign up for.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your shift information after you select your shifts. Volunteers are responsible for signing up and showing up for all shifts that they sign up for, so be sure to remember and make note of what you commit to!
- If for any reason you need to cancel your application, you must do so in writing by May 1, 2023 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the overwhelming number of applications we receive, any cancellation requests received after May 1, 2023 will forfeit the ticket deposit.
- All refunds will be processed within 30 days of the festival ending, including cancellation refunds.
Still have questions? Be sure to check our FAQs to find your answer!
2023 Volunteer Applications Are Now Open!
Click Here to Apply Today!